AWS Cloud Environment | What to do as a customer?
When you are using AWS for your application or if you decide to move onto the cloud, then make sure you are following the steps below to make your experience worthwhile.
In the cloud environment, you have to-
- Stop guessing capacity needs
- Test at production scale
- Make experiment easier
- Allow for architectures to evolve
- Build data-driven architecture
Do proper risk assessments & make mitigation strategies to protect information, systems & assets on AWS. Take special care on-
- Identity & access management
- Infrastructure protection
- Data protection
- Incident response
If you want to enhance your application performance efficiency on AWS & maintain it through demand changes & while technologies evolve, then
- Select the right resources for computing, storage, databases & networking
- Review your selection as AWS continues to innovate resource types & features
- Stay aware of how your resources are performing through monitoring &
- Make architectural tradeoffs to maximize your performance efficiency.
I’ll be sharing frequent content for cloud computing & different cloud platforms & use cases from now on. I have a pool of 100+ cloud professionals who are working with Cloud Architecture, Migration, DevOps, Data Engineering, etc. for Startups to Enterprises in the USA, UK, Norway, Germany, Netherlands, Japan & Bangladesh.
Feel free to share your insights & comment based on your expertise.
You can also reach out to me for any professional help via DM-ing me over LinkedIn Message or comment box.